A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Vo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Vo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuc H Vo DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuc H. Vo practice?
- Dr. Phuc Vo has 1 office location.
Dr. Phuc Vo practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.