A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuc Huynh is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Huynh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuc Tuan Huynh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuc T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Phuc Huynh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phuc Huynh practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Redlands, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.