Dr. Phuc Pham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 19th, 2015
Horrible Attitude toward the lifeline of their business. No regard for their clients at all. High turn over of office staff.

September 9th, 2015
Protect your life, don't come here
Horrible doctor, rude staff

May 15th, 2014
This is one doc to consider....
I first met Dr. Pham as my aunt's pcp. I was so very impressed with him as he is not "medication happy." I expressed to him I thought my aunt (after multiple hospital visits) had become over medicated and I was concerned about her mental status. He completely agreed and we worked very diligently together to restructure her care. I have cared for many elderly persons such as grandparents, aunts, uncles, parents, etc. Most all the pcps'want to do is just write a script to treat the symptom. Dr. Pham takes far more than the symptoms into consideration. He looks at the picture as a whole and then the individual pieces. Since my aunt, I have sent 5 other persons to Dr. Pham including my brother, father, myself and 2 friends. All have been very impressed with his treatment and care. He is not the bubbly type. Very serious, but very interested and thorough. You will never feel rushed with him. He stays as long as it takes! I can't seem to applaud him with enough accolades. If you are looking for a healthcare practitioner that still cares about health, and not just money, give him a try. Also, for those of you out there that take the office staff into consideration as I do, they are great too. They work to resolve your issues, are extremely communicative, and liaison between you and the doctor very will.

January 31st, 2014
Dr. Pham is a very understanding doctor. I have chronic sinus issues and at the moment do not want surgery. Dr Pham supports my decision. He also has written me notes for work excuses or schoolwhenever I needed them without issue. I think he is really thorough.

September 13th, 2010
awful. just awful. rushes you, makes you come back for another appt if all your issues aren't covered. he is not a good doctor. i'd say borderline insurance fraud.

July 13th, 2010
easy to get in
I spoke to a nice receptionist who was able to get me in the same day. Dr. Pham was very professional and took care my case with confidence.The office was nice and clean. I will go back to see him again when I need anything else.

June 8th, 2010
My doctor retired, so I went to see Dr. Pham through a referral from friend. He was friendly, made me feel at ease, and took care of my problem with confidence.

April 21st, 2010
tran
not doctor for idea of taking care of people, only in it for money