A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuc Nguyen, Nephrologist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuc T Nguyen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Phuc T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Phuc Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Phuc Nguyen practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians, Fort Worth Hospitalists, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Nephrologists.