A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuc Thanh Nguyen DO is a male Nephrologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Phuc T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Phuc Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Phuc Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, and Hospitalist near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Nephrologists, Fort Worth Family Physicians, and Fort Worth Hospitalists.