A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phuc T. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Phuc Nguyen practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians, Fort Worth Hospitalists, Fort Worth Internists, and Fort Worth Nephrologists.