Dr. Phuc Vo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
Pack a lunch
Minimum - and I mean absolute minimum - wait time is well over one hour per visit. My three appointments began with a 45 minute wait in the lobby, followed by at least a 45 minute wait in the exam room. Today's wait was 45 minutes in the lobby and another hour and 15 minutes by myself in the exam room. I finally gave up and left without seeing the doctor. No apologies, no explanations, no concern for my time by any of the staff. Good surgeon, horrible business model.

March 29th, 2016
Gruff but Good
Dr Vo preformed Bilateral knee replacement 6 years ago, my knees are working so well that I don't even think about them anymore..you have to do the rehab exactly how he says and you WILL heal properly. By the way I weigh 295 pounds and have weighed that for years, also deliver freight daily. I am so glad I chose Dr Vo.

February 20th, 2016
arrogant, self absorbed physician
Dr Vo miss diagosed my knee condition and performed an unnecessary arthroscopic procedure that ruined my knee. I now need a knee replacement. He did my surgery without doing an MRI. He was rude to me after the surgery. He yelled at me and it was uncalled for. He is arrogant and thinks he is better than he is. I had to get a second opinion to receive the proper care. His staff did not return phone calls and no one would listen to me when I told them the pain was bad. The pain management was poor. I would nerver recommend him to anyone!!!

July 12th, 2015
No Vo
Horror story. Came out way worse that I went in. He is rude, forgets what he tells you or maybe it's a lie. Don't like to be asked questions, will not help his patients with pain. I could write all day about him. Bottom line I had to go to a trauma surgeon together put back together. He thinks he's God and can do no wrong. Please don't let him touch you. Read his reviews on other sites. Lots of broken bones where people had to go elsewhere to get proper care. They say he can't read X Rays. I saw at lease 4 who had fractures and he said sprain.

August 27th, 2014
Great Dr.
Dr Vo found my hip replacement problem immediately. Had my surgery at Celebration. Dr Johnston did my surgery. That was the worst decision of my life. After 4 surgeons I finally found the right surgeon. Watson Clinic is great.

September 25th, 2012
excellent surgeon
Dr. Vo replaced both of my knees at the same time 2 years ago. I followed his directions to the letter for rehab. I am a delivery truck driver and went back to work in 9 weeks. I feel great, no pain, no problems. thank you dr Vo for giving me my life back