Dr. Phuc Vo MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017
Good doctor as long as you don't mind his attitude,rude & won't talk or see you afterwards.

March 23rd, 2017
Rude, uncaring
In all my years I have never meet a physician who was as rude as this man. The whole practice was uncaring. Patients were just dollar signs. Horrible.

February 16th, 2017
Shocked
I went to him for knee pain . he took one look at me because of my size he decided he wouldn't help me. Was very dude to me and my family. I would not recommend .

August 31st, 2016
Pack a lunch
Minimum - and I mean absolute minimum - wait time is well over one hour per visit. My three appointments began with a 45 minute wait in the lobby, followed by at least a 45 minute wait in the exam room. Today's wait was 45 minutes in the lobby and another hour and 15 minutes by myself in the exam room. I finally gave up and left without seeing the doctor. No apologies, no explanations, no concern for my time by any of the staff. Good surgeon, horrible business model.

March 30th, 2016
Gruff but Good
Dr Vo preformed Bilateral knee replacement 6 years ago, my knees are working so well that I don't even think about them anymore..you have to do the rehab exactly how he says and you WILL heal properly. By the way I weigh 295 pounds and have weighed that for years, also deliver freight daily. I am so glad I chose Dr Vo.

February 21st, 2016
arrogant, self absorbed physician
Dr Vo miss diagosed my knee condition and performed an unnecessary arthroscopic procedure that ruined my knee. I now need a knee replacement. He did my surgery without doing an MRI. He was rude to me after the surgery. He yelled at me and it was uncalled for. He is arrogant and thinks he is better than he is. I had to get a second opinion to receive the proper care. His staff did not return phone calls and no one would listen to me when I told them the pain was bad. The pain management was poor. I would nerver recommend him to anyone!!!

July 12th, 2015
No Vo
Horror story. Came out way worse that I went in. He is rude, forgets what he tells you or maybe it's a lie. Don't like to be asked questions, will not help his patients with pain. I could write all day about him. Bottom line I had to go to a trauma surgeon together put back together. He thinks he's God and can do no wrong. Please don't let him touch you. Read his reviews on other sites. Lots of broken bones where people had to go elsewhere to get proper care. They say he can't read X Rays. I saw at lease 4 who had fractures and he said sprain.

December 5th, 2014
hip mess

August 27th, 2014
Great Dr.
Dr Vo found my hip replacement problem immediately. Had my surgery at Celebration. Dr Johnston did my surgery. That was the worst decision of my life. After 4 surgeons I finally found the right surgeon. Watson Clinic is great.

April 19th, 2011