A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuong-Thu Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuong-Thu Pham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phuong-Thu Pham, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuong-Thu Thu Thi Pham MD is a female Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Phuong-Thu T. Pham practice?
- Dr. Phuong-Thu Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Phuong-Thu Pham practices Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Nephrologists.