A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuong - Thi Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuong - Thi Ngoc Tran DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuong - Thi N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Phuong - Thi Tran has 16 office locations.
Dr. Phuong - Thi Tran practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Apopka, FL and Bushnell, FL.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors.