A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuong - Thi Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuong - Thi Ngoc Tran DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuong - Thi N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Phuong - Thi Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Phuong - Thi Tran practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors.