A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuong Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phuong Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuong Huynh Tran MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuong H. Tran practice?
- Dr. Phuong Tran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phuong Tran practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.