A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuong Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phuong Ho, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ho has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuong Nam Ho MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuong N. Ho practice?
- Dr. Phuong Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phuong Ho practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.