A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuong Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuong Hoang is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phuong Hoang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuong Thao T Hoang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Phuong T. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Phuong Hoang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phuong Hoang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See San Bernardino Pediatricians and San Bernardino Endocrinologists.