A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuong Hoang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuong Hoang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hoang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phuong Hoang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hoang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuong Thao T Hoang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Phuong T. Hoang practice?
- Dr. Phuong Hoang has 1 office location.
Dr. Phuong Hoang practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Pediatricians and San Bernardino Pediatric Specialists.