A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Agran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Agran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agran
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Agran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Agran graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis F Agran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis F. Agran practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Agran has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Agran practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.