A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Agran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Agran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agran
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Agran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Agran, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Agran graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis F Agran MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis F. Agran practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Agran has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Agran practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.