Dr. Phyllis Atwell MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2012
I WISH DR. ATWELL WAS STILL HERE
I WAS A PATIENT OF DR. ATWELLS FOR 4 +YEARS. DR. ATWELL MOVED OUT OF STATE WHICH IS WHY I NO LONGER SEE HER.DR. ATWELL IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING. SHE WAS WILLING TO TRY NEW MEDICINE AND FOLLOWED UP ON THAT. TO THIS DAY THERE AS NOT BEEN A MEDICINE FOR THE DEPRESSION OR ADD THAT HAS WORKED EFFECTIVELY WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS THAT I FOUND INTLORABLE,LIKE PROFUSE SWEATING.I HAVE A INTRACTABLE DEPRESSION AND I AM STILL NOT SURE WHAT MY DIAGNOSIS IS. I WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE INFORMATION ON THAT AS WELL AS THE BEST DOCUMENTATION TO TAKE ME FORWARD. ALSOA SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATION ABOUT WHO TO SEE AFTER DR. ATWELL LEFT. I AM AT FAULT IN THIS COMMENT AS WELL AS MY ILLNESS HELPED ME TO IGNORE,PUT OFF,WHAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASKING. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. ATWELL VERY HIGHLY EVEN THOUGH I FEEL LEFT HIGH AND DRY AFTER DR. ATWELL LEFT. I REALIZE THAT THIS COMMENT AMY SEEM TO CONTRADICT MY RATINGS,BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT I INTEND.I JUST FEEL HELPLESS AT THIS POINT AND I WANT TO BE AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE.

June 17th, 2015