Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Birkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Birkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birkel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Birkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Birkel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Birkel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Patricia Birkel MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis P. Birkel practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Birkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Birkel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Rheumatologists.