A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Bouvier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Bouvier, Assistant Clinical Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouvier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bouvier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Colorado
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Bergeron Bouvier MD is a female Head & Neck Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis B. Bouvier practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Bouvier has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Bouvier practices Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Denver, CO.
See Denver Plastic Surgeons.