A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Brundidge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Brundidge, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brundidge graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Brundidge has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Kaye Brundidge MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis K. Brundidge practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Brundidge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Brundidge practices Anesthesiology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists.