A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Buckwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Buckwalter is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckwalter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Buckwalter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis A s Buckwalter MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis A. Buckwalter practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Buckwalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Buckwalter practices General Practice near Horsham, PA.
See Horsham Primary Care Doctors.