A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Buckwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Buckwalter is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckwalter
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckwalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckwalter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Buckwalter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis S Buckwalter MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis S. Buckwalter practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Buckwalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Buckwalter practices General Practice near Horsham, PA.
See Horsham General Practitioners.