Dr. Phyllis Clark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2012
DKS
Love, love, love her! Fabulous doctor and great staff! I am very fortunate to haver her as a healthcare partner.

July 18th, 2012
The best of the best!
Dr. Clark is in a league of her own. She is more than a Dr. and has become a part of our family. Her staff, especially Rachel at the front desk are supportive, empathetic & very quick to respond. Once you become a patient of Dr. Clark anyone else is second best. Dr. Clark is quite simply the best of the best!

May 4th, 2010
Not just a great doctor but a great person
I have been seeing Dr. Clark -- off and on-- for almost 20 years. She is so low-key and personable. You feel like your favorite aunt is doing your physical. She is very chatty and will give you lots of tips on how to improve your health. Really, my favorite health care professional ever.

January 24th, 2010
Old style family doc: How Medical Care Should be Done!
Forget your HMO and PPO and get on board with Dr. Clark! She is an out-of-network physician that stopped playing the insurance game, thereby being able to focus on true patient care the way it should be. She reminds me of the old style family physician that looks at the whole picture and actually spends time with her patients. She truly cares about her patients. She is so pleasant and has a great sense of humour. She really knows her stuff and has great contacts when a specialist is required. I waited too long before making her my primary, but as I hit the 50 year age mark, I decided it was time. I am so glad I did. I turned 50 and as Murphy would have it, started having more issues than I've had in 14 years. I feel like I'm in good hands.

December 9th, 2008
Also Board Certified in Wellness for alternative approaches if pt wishes to go that route! Best doctor I have ever seen!!