A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Marie Cohen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Cohen practices Family Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Family Physicians.