A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Cohen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Marie Cohen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Cohen practices Family Medicine near Reseda, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors.