Dr. Phyllis Armelle Dennery MD is female, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Dennery, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennery graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennery has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Dennery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phyllis A. Dennery practice?
Dr. Phyllis Dennery practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Phillis Dennery, Dr. Phyliss Dennery