A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Edelheit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Edelheit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Edelheit, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelheit graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Edelheit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Bender Edelheit MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis B. Edelheit practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Edelheit has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Edelheit practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Oyster Bay, NY.
See Oyster Bay Psychiatrists and Oyster Bay Child Psychiatrists.