What a lovely well educated lady show details What a lovely well educated lady
by Marta Selgado on May 13th, 2016

My family and I really appreciated the time and expert advice given by Dr. Phyllis Frostenson MD. I immediately felt better following my pain procedure and my boy who is active in sports had a helpful arthrogram . Dr Frostenson is one of only a few who still performs these procedures in our area.

regular patient show details regular patient
by Kathy Jones on May 5th, 2016

I have always been treated well at this practice, unlike some other clinics where a patient is just another number or an "inconvenience"

grateful patient show details grateful patient
by grateful patient on Mar 19th, 2016

This doctor is fantastic and has a highly accredited practice. Unfortunately there are a few disgruntled employees, crooks who don't pay bills, drug seekers, and really bad doctors outed by good ones who feel it necessary to write bogus reviews on line since they are too cowardly to own up to their own deficiencies....

nicest doctor in Arlington show details nicest doctor in Arlington
by Mary Q on Dec 3rd, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with this physician who spent more time with me than my own Internist. I found the staff and facility wonderful. Highly ethical practice!

May 6th, 2012

Very good and prompt service. Highly recommnended. We have personally used their services three times and will be referring others to this facility as well.

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
May 25th, 2011

This is a very professional doctor who certainly is heads and shoulders above others in the field. We were always treated very well by this doc and the doc's staff.

Excellent clinical training & an exceptional radiologic diagnostician show details Excellent clinical training & an exceptional radiologic diagnostician
by Judith Gervais on May 23rd, 2010

I have been to Dr. Frostenson for two different procedures, and on both occasions I have found her to be extremely caring and quite thorough in her examinations. She offered me quality time with a true sense of compassion...and did extra breast studies to amply identify any questionable diagnoses.Her clinical "manner" is as reassuring as her excellence in training. Should I ever again need a definitive (and trusted) diagnosis, I would immediately make an appointment with her based on my past positive experiences.