Dr. Phyllis Frostenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phyllis Frostenson?

September 6th, 2016

patient

I have been to this radiology clinic several times on advice from my physician and I have always been impressed with the number of services offered, the staff efficiency, and the quality results.

May 13th, 2016

What a lovely well educated lady

My family and I really appreciated the time and expert advice given by Dr. Phyllis Frostenson MD. I immediately felt better following my pain procedure and my boy who is active in sports had a helpful arthrogram . Dr Frostenson is one of only a few who still performs these procedures in our area.

May 5th, 2016

regular patient

I have always been treated well at this practice, unlike some other clinics where a patient is just another number or an "inconvenience"

March 19th, 2016

grateful patient

This doctor is fantastic and has a highly accredited practice. Unfortunately there are a few disgruntled employees, crooks who don't pay bills, drug seekers, and really bad doctors outed by good ones who feel it necessary to write bogus reviews on line since they are too cowardly to own up to their own deficiencies....

December 3rd, 2015

nicest doctor in Arlington

I had a wonderful experience with this physician who spent more time with me than my own Internist. I found the staff and facility wonderful. Highly ethical practice!

May 6th, 2012

Very good and prompt service. Highly recommnended. We have personally used their services three times and will be referring others to this facility as well.

May 25th, 2011

wonderful doctor

This is a very professional doctor who certainly is heads and shoulders above others in the field. We were always treated very well by this doc and the doc's staff.

May 23rd, 2010

Excellent clinical training & an exceptional radiologic diagnostician

I have been to Dr. Frostenson for two different procedures, and on both occasions I have found her to be extremely caring and quite thorough in her examinations. She offered me quality time with a true sense of compassion...and did extra breast studies to amply identify any questionable diagnoses.Her clinical "manner" is as reassuring as her excellence in training. Should I ever again need a definitive (and trusted) diagnosis, I would immediately make an appointment with her based on my past positive experiences.

May 22nd, 2017