Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Mary R. on Nov 8th, 2013 on doctor.com

A doctor who really cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen. She provides suggestions for lifestyle changes and also provides additiona ...

Knowledgeable show details Knowledgeable
by Nora S. on Nov 6th, 2013 on doctor.com

I appreciate all the care that Dr. Gee and her staff have shown to me. They are patient and understanding with all of my questions. No matter what the ...

Oct 15th, 2013

Experience was the same as it always is excellant

Oct 11th, 2013

Dr Gee is caring, thoughtful, and very knowledgeable. I could not ask for a better Gynecologist.

by Vanessa H. on Oct 11th, 2013 on doctor.com

The service was great and the check in process was timely. The expertise of the staff is exceptional.

Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Gee is very thorough during her exams and explains what she is doing and makes you feel more at ease about the procedure.

Oct 10th, 2013

I always look forward to my annual exams with Dr Gee. Dr Gee's staff is the best. Dr Gee always greets me with a warm smile which resonates with her care & compassion. Dr Gee is always professional & thorough. Dr Gee is always on top of everything. I wish all of my doctors where as good.

Capable show details Capable
by Violet P. on Oct 10th, 2013 on doctor.com

Have always had very thorough and informative yearly visits with Dr. Gee. I put my health in her capable hands and enjoy good health as a result. The ...

Oct 10th, 2013

I enjoyed my visit with Dr Gee. Her staff was great and made me feel welcome and cared for.

Incredible show details Incredible
by L. on Oct 10th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Gee is an incredible physician and I will continue to follow her as I have for years to come.

Great experience. Friendly staff, nurse and Dr. Gee is awesome

Thankful show details Thankful
by Tameka G. on Oct 9th, 2013 on doctor.com

I like Dr. Gee and her staff. Dr Gee is very informational and I trust her. I am thankful to have a great team on my side.

Oct 2nd, 2013

Excellent doctor - warm, caring, thorough

Good show details Good
by Rebecca W. on Sep 23rd, 2013 on doctor.com

It was a good experience, Dr Gee spent quality time talking about my health.

Sep 19th, 2013

I had a good experience at my annual pap smear checkup with Dr. Gee and I am covered by Anthem Blue Cross Ins. Love that it is 100% covered. Also, the staff does a great job of keeping me posted on any changes on BP or weight gain. I was not really concerned prior to the procedure as it has been done before. What make this clinic stand out is the excellent service by both the doctor and the staff. They always keep me well informed on any changes and also give advice on anything that I have concerns on.

Comfortable show details Comfortable
by Robin S. on Sep 18th, 2013 on doctor.com

I love Dr. Gee and she is the best. She make you feel comfortable no matter what you are there for. She is great. I've been a patrient for over 10yrs ...

Impressed show details Impressed
by Victoria M. on Aug 20th, 2013 on doctor.com

The office was very fast and efficient. No wait time at all. Very impressed.

Aug 20th, 2013

Thank you all for a pleasant visit!

Aug 4th, 2013

I love dr gee she's been my physician for at least 12 years.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by KATHLEEN C. on Aug 4th, 2013 on doctor.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Gee's for over 21 years now. She is complete, caring and most of all a wonderful doctor.

Comfortable show details Comfortable
by MERLINDA J. on Aug 2nd, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr G was very thorough and took lots of time with me to discuss my problems.I felt really comfortable confiding in her.

Excellent show details Excellent
by SHERRA W. on Aug 2nd, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Gee and her staff always provides excellent service. I live in McKinney and don't mind traveling to Dr. Gee's office because its worth it.

Aug 2nd, 2013

Very professional, Dr. Gee always tells you what she is going to do before she does it so there are no surprises.

Excellent show details Excellent
by YVONNE C. on Jul 15th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Gee is an excellent physician. She took a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. I felt like I was the only patient during my appointm ...

Superb show details Superb
by KELLY C. on Jul 14th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Gee is very thorough in getting your history and explaining things that you can do to improve your health.

Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Gee conducted an in-depth interview regarding my overall health and provided detailed explanation about her recommendations for treatment.

May 27th, 2013

I was taken on time and didn't have to wait very long for Dr. Gee. I was very pleased, and also being able to speak with the Dr. for a few minutes and not feel rushed.

Superb show details Superb
by Leigh R. on May 17th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Gee really takes the time to gather your medical history and ask you relevant questions to determine suggestions to help improve your overall heal ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Worst experience ever! show details Worst experience ever!
Mar 24th, 2013

I went in for a new patient visit and -- after waiting 2 hours -- was seen by a PA who said Dr. Gee does not have time to see new patients. That was my last visit with her office. Now, 3 years later, I am getting daily telemarketing calls from her office. The most unprofessional OB/GYN in Plano. Stay away!!

Love her show details Love her
by Lissa on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Gee has been my doctor for over 20 years. Always prompt unless she's is working an emergency, but she is a doctor and that's what I would expect of her. I just can't say enough good things about her, she's just brilliant.

My changing body over 45 show details My changing body over 45
Nov 4th, 2012

The best Gynecologist I have ever had my visit was very pleasing. She took the time to answers my questions unlike other doctors who doesn't have the time. I felt very comfortable with she because as my body changes it very important to have someone who is knowledgable. I have been having the worst period since early childhood but since I have been seeing Dr Gee, she had change my life , I no longer have painful periods. I recommend her to all my friends and strangers. She is the Best and a great staff overall.

Oct 31st, 2012

Very thorough exam and discussion. She's a very personable doctor.

Oct 11th, 2012

I love the one on one service I receive from Dr. Gee. She is very personable and thorough with great bedside manners. Thanks Cheryl Brewer Lacey

Oct 11th, 2012

Very happy with getting in and out so fast - that has been a frustration in the past. Also - GREAT staff up front - very friendly and customer service focused - another frustration in the past. And of course Dr. Gee is the best!

by Cheryl B. on Oct 11th, 2012 on doctor.com

Oct 11th, 2012

Everyone on staff was very friendly. Dr Gee was very professional and personable. I felt very comfortable speaking with Dr Gee. I left the office feeling I had received very competent care.

Professional show details Professional
by h. on Oct 11th, 2012 on doctor.com

Sep 24th, 2012

Dr Gee is very thorough in her exam and is a very pleasant doctor to visit. She also uses common sense and is practical. That is appreciated. Also her staff is friendly.

Pleasant Doctor show details Pleasant Doctor
by c. on Sep 24th, 2012 on doctor.com

Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Gee is very personable and have a lot of great advice to offer. She is very attentive and intuitive. Her style of care and concern is very much appreciated.

Experienced show details Experienced
by p. on Sep 17th, 2012 on doctor.com

My experience was excellent as always. Dr. Gee always takes time with me and I never feel rushed. I respect her knowledge and feel well cared for in h ...

Best show details Best
by J. on Sep 10th, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Gee is the best. She is so warm hearted and caring. She's been my doctor for over 10 years and I couldnt ask for anything more

Aug 20th, 2012

Dr. Gee is very good about spending time and talking with you during your appointment. She conveys a true sense of concern for her patients. She is very knowledgable and open-minded in her approach to overall wellness.

The best doctor show details The best doctor
Oct 27th, 2011

If you have fybroids...I highly recommend Doctor Gee!

Left to self diagnose show details Left to self diagnose
Jun 16th, 2011

After a series of tests, the physician never called back, an assistant called only after I called and asked to talk with the doctor directly. The assistant never let me speak with Dr. Gee, and just said CT sans were fine, gave no advice on what is the next step for a diagnosois of my symptoms of severe belly bloating, constipation, and pain on lower abdomen. ( 2 months now)Not sure what I am supposed do other than live with the symptoms. I had to ask about whether or not a colonoscopy is needed, the Physician mentioned I may need one, but never brought it up again, never told me who to go to for that or if I even should go at all. If I had not pushed the assistant for the suggestion and asked for a Physicians name to do the procedure I still would not have a doctor to go to for this procedure. I would not recommend this physician or her office.

Nov 3rd, 2010

would not recomend

Only issue is waiting time show details Only issue is waiting time
by S.Green on Oct 21st, 2010

Waiting time is usually almost an hour, but that's probably because she is highly referred due to being a WONDERFUL DOCTOR...and the staff!

Dr. Gee show details Dr. Gee
by Alicia V on Jul 28th, 2010

I just feel that Dr. Gee in a one of a kind doctor. I have a lot of doctors and I like all of them, but she puts herself over the top. I tell everyone about her, and for me it makes it even better becasue she is a fairly young Black Doctor and it makes me happy and proud to have her as a doctor.

Dr. Phylls Gee show details Dr. Phylls Gee
by Citysearch User on Mar 14th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Gee is WONDERFUL! I have been a patient for 6 years and have always been satisfied with the care recieved by her and her staff. She is c...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com