A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Gilmore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Gilmore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gilmore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- All Saints Medical Center St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Claire Gilmore MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis C. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Gilmore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Gilmore practices Family Medicine near Canby, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vernonia, OR.
See Canby Primary Care Doctors.