Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Guze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Guze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guze graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Guze has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Arleen Guze MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis A. Guze practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Guze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Guze practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.