A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Han, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Han has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Haewon Han MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis H. Han practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Han has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Han practices Diagnostic Radiology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL.
See Libertyville Radiologists.