A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Han, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Han has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Haewon Han MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis H. Han practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Han practices Diagnostic Radiology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Radiologists.