A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Han, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Han has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Haewon Han MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis H. Han practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Han practices Diagnostic Radiology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Radiologists.