A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Heinemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Heinemann is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Heinemann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinemann graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Heinemann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Elaine Heinemann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis E. Heinemann practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Heinemann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Heinemann practices Pediatrics near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Pediatricians.