A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Iannuzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Iannuzzi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Iannuzzi, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannuzzi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Iannuzzi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Iannuzzi MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis Iannuzzi practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Iannuzzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Iannuzzi practices Rheumatology near Twinsburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Solon, OH.
See Twinsburg Rheumatologists.