A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Kornguth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Kornguth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Kornguth, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornguth graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kornguth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Joy Kornguth MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis J. Kornguth practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Kornguth has 12 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Kornguth practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.