A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Kornguth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Kornguth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornguth
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornguth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Kornguth, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornguth graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kornguth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Joy Kornguth MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis J. Kornguth practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Kornguth has 12 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Kornguth practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.