A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Lawani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Lawani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Lawani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawani graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lawani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Ebun Lawani MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis E. Lawani practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Lawani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Lawani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.