Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Murr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murr
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Murr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Murr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Murr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wernersville State Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis A Murr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis A. Murr practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Murr has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Murr practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wernersville, PA.
See Wernersville Family Physicians.