A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Murr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Murr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Murr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wernersville State Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis A Murr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis A. Murr practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Murr has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Murr practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wernersville, PA.
See Wernersville Family Physicians and Wernersville Geriatric Doctors.