A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Murr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murr
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Murr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Murr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Murr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wernersville State Hospital
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis A Murr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis A. Murr practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Murr has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Murr practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wernersville, PA.
See Wernersville Family Physicians and Wernersville Geriatric Doctors.