A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Neef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Neef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Neef, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neef graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Neef has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Charles K. Memorial Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital-Healthpark
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Ann Neef MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis A. Neef practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Neef has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Neef practices Internal Medicine near Miamisburg, OH.
See Miamisburg Internists.