Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phyllis Nsiah-Kumi
Dr. Phyllis Nsiah-Kumi, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nsiah-Kumi is affiliated with CHI Health Nebraska Heart, The Nebraska Medical Center and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Phyllis Nsiah-Kumi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Phyllis Nsiah-Kumi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Adam Burdorf
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi8
Dr. David Barton
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi7
Dr. Hari Krishna Nallapaneni
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0.01 mi