A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Okereke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Okereke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okereke graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Okereke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Chizomam Okereke MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis C. Okereke practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Okereke has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Okereke practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.