A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Okereke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Okereke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okereke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Okereke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okereke graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Okereke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Chizomam Okereke MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis C. Okereke practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Okereke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Okereke practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.