A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Okereke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okereke graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Okereke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dolly Vinsant Memorial Hospital
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okereke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phyllis C. Okereke practice?
Dr. Phyllis Okereke practices Ophthalmology and Preventive Medicine near Brownsville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Harlingen, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists and Brownsville Preventive Medicine Specialists.