A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Peng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Peng, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Peng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
- Dameron Non Kaiser Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Hsiaofan Peng MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis H. Peng practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Peng has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Peng practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Otolaryngologists and Modesto Plastic Surgeons.