A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Perkins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phyllis Perkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perkins graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Perkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Marcy Perkins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis M. Perkins practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Perkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Phyllis Perkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Linwood, NJ.
See Linwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.