A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phyllis Presley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phyllis Presley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Presley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Presley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phyllis Louise Presley MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Phyllis L. Presley practice?
- Dr. Phyllis Presley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phyllis Presley practices General Practice near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Primary Care Doctors.