Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Best doctor I ever had show details Best doctor I ever had
by Richard P Howe on Feb 13th, 2015

Dr Presley was my 2nd wife's doctor for over40 years until Genevieve passed away in 2001. She was right on top of diagnosing Gen' s condition and had her seeing a specialist the same day. Unfortunately though her cancer did not respond to treatment and I lost her 6 months later. I continued seeing Dr. Presley until her death in 2013....I still miss her wise consul and will be eternally grateful to her for putting in a kind word for me when she was asked by Mimi, now my wife, who was her patient of many years, what she thought of me. Til the day she stopped practicing due to her own health problems , I believe at age 93, she remained sharp and always had the time to give you the best she had. Mimi and I still have not found a doctor that can hold a candle to her....we miss you very much Dr Presley.

18 year later I think of her and how she helped me show details 18 year later I think of her and how she helped me
Jan 11th, 2011

I was going thru a divorce, diagnosed with a serious condition that put me out on disability. This doctor used many different modalities and spent alot of time helping me. I think back on how she helped me and I am grateful to see that she is still in practice. I guess that; Once you commit yourself to helping others; it is what you do until you die. God Bless Dr. Presley and thank you!

I guess nothing's changed. show details I guess nothing's changed.
Dec 15th, 2009

I see from the other comment nothing's changed. I can't believe she's still practicing medicine. I last saw her in the late 1970s and she seemed old back then. The waits took forever and I needed advice once I had a surprising diagnosis, but I was pretty much on my own. Never went back and, thus, never had waits of hours upon end with no direction on what to do after a diagnosis. I figured it out on my own, sought a different doctor and am here and alive.

Do not go see! show details Do not go see!
by Anonymous on Mar 12th, 2009

This is the worst doctor and office that I have ever been too. Do not go to her. The office is completely incompetent. With an appointment, I still waited over 3 hours to see the doctor, and this was on numerous occasions. They are horrible with follow up of any sort. There was one occasion where the doctor was out of the office, when I had an appointment to see her and they did not bother to give me a call to cancel the appointment. I took time off of work to go see her, and she was not there. This is seriously the worst office and doctor.