Dr. Phyllis Presley Is this you?

18 year later I think of her and how she helped me

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I was going thru a divorce, diagnosed with a serious condition that put me out on disability. This doctor used many different modalities and spent alot of time helping me. I think back on how she helped me and I am grateful to see that she is still in practice. I guess that; Once you commit yourself to helping others; it is what you do until you die. God Bless Dr. Presley and thank you!

I guess nothing's changed.

Posted on December 16th, 2009

I see from the other comment nothing's changed. I can't believe she's still practicing medicine. I last saw her in the late 1970s and she seemed old back then. The waits took forever and I needed advice once I had a surprising diagnosis, but I was pretty much on my own. Never went back and, thus, never had waits of hours upon end with no direction on what to do after a diagnosis. I figured it out on my own, sought a different doctor and am here and alive.

Do not go see!

Posted on March 12th, 2009

This is the worst doctor and office that I have ever been too. Do not go to her. The office is completely incompetent. With an appointment, I still waited over 3 hours to see the doctor, and this was on numerous occasions. They are horrible with follow up of any sort. There was one occasion where the doctor was out of the office, when I had an appointment to see her and they did not bother to give me a call to cancel the appointment. I took time off of work to go see her, and she was not there. This is seriously the worst office and doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2015