Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Doctor is very knowledgable !

August 14th, 2016
She understood what was happening to me when no one else had a clue. She also had a plan to handle the situation, which was severe, I'd had 2 epi pens up to that point. Without her I may have been in the hospital a lot longer.

March 3rd, 2016
D. Skolnick is a kind, but no-nonsense physician who listens to her patients, offers practical advice, and will not encourage you to take services you do not need. She honestly cares about her patients and has demonstrated honest integrity! I highly recommend her!

October 3rd, 2015
Excellent dermatologist and excellent at diagnosis.

April 10th, 2015
I found my dermatologist!
I gave Dr. Skolnik a 4 out of 5 rating instead of 5 out of 5 due to the hour plus wait time, however, she is a take charge person that knows her stuff and enlightened me on proper nutrition for not just my skin but my general well-being. I knew what she was talking about since I've studied and researched nutrition and supplements for nearly 30 years and I still came away with some more useful information. I also appreciated that her recommendations for my skin problems were all natural and did not comprise of the all too common "burning and cutting" procedures. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends

November 11th, 2009
A Great Doctor
Dr. Skolnik is a great doctor, whom I consider a bit Bohemian and enjoyable to be around. I and my (now grown) children have treated with her for years. She knows her stuff and tells it like it is without being unpleasant or offensive. Lobby wait times are and have always been long (50 minutes or more on some days), but the doctor has a patient following that understands that the wait is worth it. I highly recommend her.