Dr. Phyllis Smith MD Patient Reviews

3.9

no change

March 2nd, 2017
I highly recommend Dr Phyllis Smith
Dr. Smith is the best dermatologist I've ever found, and I've been to many over the years. She spotted a basal cell carcinoma on my back when it was so small that it was successfully removed with a simple Mohs surgery. She never rushes a visit, addresses questions and concerns with intelligent informed responses. Dr. Smith takes photos of areas of concern and keeps a close watch to see any changes taking place. She has frozen many AK's on my face, leaving my skin clear and smooth. Lately I have been getting Botox treatments to reduce frown lines between my brows. Her prices are very reasonable and the results are significant. I recommend her to all my family and friends.

December 9th, 2016
I am thrilled with the results and care I received at the hands of Dr. Phyllis Smith. I confess that I am not an easy patient. I want to look younger and refreshed without looking as if anything was done. I desire a completely natural look, as if the hands of time simply reversed their course. My greatest complaint about my appearance was those ever-deepening lines that traveled south from the sides of my nose past the corners of my mouth to my chin. Not only did this add years to my appearance, it made me look angry. I hated it. When I looked in the mirror I felt compelled to pull my face back to remind myself of what I used to look like. A facelift, I thought was my only salvation. I mentioned this to Dr Smith and she explained that the underlying cause for the folds on the sides of my face was due to bone loss from my cheek bones. She took the time to show me how building up this area would lift the skin. It made sense so I reluctantly agreed. This was one of the best decisions I have made. I love the way I look. My cheekbones are beautiful, the folds are significantly diminished, even the puffiness under my eyes has lessened. Best of all, no one can tell anything was done. I look great but completely natural. I love it and continually recommend highly the medical care and talents of Dr Smith to my family, close friends and others. Although what work she has done on me will remain a secret.

October 10th, 2016
I think Dr. Smith is an excellent dermatologist. I think the wait time in the office for a scheduled appointment is horrific. They need a better system than to disrespect every patient's time. Be prepared to wait at least an hour for any visit. Otherwise, she is lovely and a very talented, thorough doctor.

February 3rd, 2016
Office staff are friendly, efficient and professional. Doctor Smith has a warm, wonderful manner and makes you feel very comfortable.

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Smith is the best !!!
Long time patient. Love dr smith. She knows her stuff and gives very accurate diagnoses and follow up. She gives time and thought to my needs and is warm and thorough at every appointment. A great dermatologist and very down to earth in her approach. Highly recommend her.

November 4th, 2015
Amazing Trusculpt
I have had two Trusculpt treatments so far. Came in today for my follow up and I am totally amazed at the difference! The nurse practitioner, Jill, was terrific. She explained everything to me every step of the way and made sure I was comfortable throughout. I am so thrilled by the results. Great office, great staff, and great treatment experience!!!

October 20th, 2015
Def coming back
Finally got up the nerve to get Botox and I am so glad I did! I waited to be seen but Dr. Smith looked at my face and figured out exactly what I needed. She took her time with me and I got the natural look that I wanted Happy patient

September 1st, 2015
Be prepared to wait for 2 hours!!

July 23rd, 2015
I've never been happy with the lack of fullness of my lips and wanted them done since I was 15. I finally gave in when I turned 20. The hardest part after making the decision to get injections was choosing a doctor who wouldn't make me look like a bee just stung my lips. I had friends recommend a few and went in for 5 consultations with different doctors. Dr. Smith seemed extremely confident with what she was doing, so I decided to give it a shot. What really swayed me to choose her was that she walked me through the steps of all the options I had so that I knew what would and would not make me look like a clown because she insisted she didn't want to overdo it. I was a little swollen for the first few days (obviously, I just had filler put in my lips but it was totally worth it). One month later, and I can honestly say I couldn't be happier...I love my pout! I am so glad I put my trust in this doctor and let her help me.

June 8th, 2015
not kid friendly
good intentions, but bad attitude to kids (5yo)

December 18th, 2014
Professional
Short wait time, friendly staff, Dr. Spent time, answered questions, very professional, excellent experience, will recommend.

July 8th, 2014
I have been Dr. Smith's patient for over 25 years. In this time she has caught several skin cancers in the early stage and removed them. I have had no reoccurrences. I always receive a very thorough body scan.