A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenimore graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fenimore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fenimore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pia Fenimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pia E. Fenimore practice?
Dr. Pia Fenimore practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.