A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pia Fenimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenimore graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fenimore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pia B Fenimore MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pia B. Fenimore practice?
- Dr. Pia Fenimore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pia Fenimore practices Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.