A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pia Garibaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pia Garibaldi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garibaldi graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Garibaldi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Lincoln Med & Mental Hlth Ctr, Bronx, Ny
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pia Maria Garibaldi MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pia M. Garibaldi practice?
- Dr. Pia Garibaldi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pia Garibaldi practices Emergency Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Emergency Physicians.