A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pia Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pia Pollack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pollack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan