A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pia Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pia Pollack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pollack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pia Susman Pollack MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pia S. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Pia Pollack has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pia Pollack practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, MS and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.