A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pia Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollack
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pia Pollack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pollack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pia Susman Pollack MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pia S. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Pia Pollack has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pia Pollack practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.