Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Piching Bandaranayake
Dr. Piching Bandaranayake, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bandaranayake is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside and West Penn Allegheny Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Piching Bandaranayake has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Piching Bandaranayake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Nicolas De La Pena
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Paul Laman Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi47
Dr. Rabindra Girdhar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi30