A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pier Scaglioni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pier Scaglioni is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pier Scaglioni, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scaglioni graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Siena.
Dr. Scaglioni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pier Paolo Scaglioni MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Pier P. Scaglioni practice?
- Dr. Pier Scaglioni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pier Scaglioni practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.