Dr. Pierce Park MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Marquette, MI

2.3

May 3rd, 2017
Disrespect
What a rude doctor. Never did he take the time to explain anything to my mother or I. He quickly brushed us off. He was even ruder to the staff. Appalling.

January 20th, 2016
Dr parks Has no emotions for what his patients are going through. I complained for two months of low hemaglobin and reduced energy. Knowing I am iron deficient I knew this was the cause. He totally ignored me for two months. Until I finally got in an argument with him over it. He released me from his care and gave me iron my next treatment! I had to move away from my family because of his neglegence. To keep receiving dialysis I had to move to California. 2400 miles from my family. When all Dr parks had to do was his job. Keeping his patients in the best health they can be in. He is a bad person and a worse Dr.

November 7th, 2011
Lack of intelligence
He did not review my lab work, and his assessment was poor. Seemed rushed to get me "in and out", was not concerned with my recovery nor with providing me options for treatment. Would not recommend, and will be searching within his practice for more competent help.