A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierce Vatterott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierce Vatterott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vatterott
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Vatterott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierce Vatterott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatterott graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Vatterott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierce Joseph Gerard Vatterott MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Pierce J. Vatterott practice?
- Dr. Pierce Vatterott has 1 office location.
Dr. Pierce Vatterott practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Cardiologists.