A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pierluigi Gambetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pierluigi Gambetti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pierluigi Gambetti, MD is board certified in Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Syndrome (CJD)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambetti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gambetti has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pierluigi Gambetti MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Pierluigi Gambetti practice?
- Dr. Pierluigi Gambetti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pierluigi Gambetti practices Neuropathology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pathologists.