Learn more about Dr. Piero Capecci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piero Capecci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capecci
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capecci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piero Capecci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capecci graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capecci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piero Capecci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Piero Capecci practice?
- Dr. Piero Capecci has 1 office location.
Dr. Piero Capecci practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.