A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piero Capecci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piero Capecci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capecci
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capecci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piero Capecci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capecci graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capecci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Piero Capecci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Piero Capecci practice?
- Dr. Piero Capecci has 1 office location.
Dr. Piero Capecci practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.