A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Piero Capecci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Piero Capecci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Piero Capecci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capecci graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Capecci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capecci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Piero Capecci practice?
Dr. Piero Capecci practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kewanee, IL.
See Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.