Dr. Pierre-Richard Limousin MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Miami, FL

• Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016
Great physcian and even better as a Human!
Dr. Limo's review: After multiple miscarriages I had lost faith, I never actually imagined being able to carry through 9mnths of pregnancy, and much less having the child. But he always told me, we got this next time, we got this next time, and the next time we did. He already had a plan, and knew what we was going to do, he educated me on it, so I would be ready mentally and physically. I know his positive attitude, and encouraging words, week after week, helped me bring that faith back, and have who I consider "My Miracle Child". He always greets you with a warming smile, he is caring, loving, and a great person overall. I will always and forever be grateful to him for the best gift I have ever received. Dr. Limo you are loved by many and appreciated by that many more. Keep up the wonderful work you do, and touching our souls the way you do. Thank you forever!!!!!!! Love, Joely Staff review: Euri!!!! All I can say is that she is BOMB!!! I have never meet someone with the same positive attitude every time I see her. I am a pretty grumpy person, I can tell you that I literally walk in there hating life and she within minutes can make my entire perspective change, and I walk out of that office motivated, positive, and with a new life advise to try. Thank you Euri for all you do, I want you to know that you as well are very much appreciated!!!!

February 10th, 2016
Excepcional Doctor, very dedicated to patient! Amazing staff!

February 9th, 2016
HORRIBLE STAFF
I had the WORSE EXPERIENCE with LYNNE at this office. She was extremely RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL being that she is the manager. After waiting a month for this appointment I called the office to confirm they had received my referral that is required by my insurance and LYNNE was quick to BRUSH ME OFF and state that I had to reschedule my appointment because the referral had the wrong diagnosis. She didn't even try to find a SOLUTION to the PROBLEM, which could've been fixed by making a quick phone call to my primary to have them correct the problem. LYNNE told me my primary had to call the office to correct the diagnosis. I took it upon myself to help them her out and I called my primary through my cell phone I spoke to Navelis and she was EAGER to HELP ME. She wanted to speak to LYNNE to resolve the issue and LYNNE said she had to call there office. Navelis called the office 3 TIMES and the phone went to there MESSAGE SERVICE. So Navelis went ahead and re-faxed the referral with the correct Diagnosis and left me a message to inform me she had FAXED IT. When I brought it to LYNNE'S attention she stated the phone NEVER RANG and the FAX wasn't received. Coincidence how an office can operate without a phone or fax. It BOGGLES my mind how people are so INCONSIDERATE to PEOPLE'S NEEDS. I had to take time off my job to go to this appointment which I wasn't even SEEN because LYNNE stated she never got my REFERRAL. Nice one LYNNE!!! I don't understand how the DR can accept that behavior he is condoning her behavior by letting her treat his patients with NO RESPECT!!! I will never be going back to this DR nor will I recommend anyone to this office. DR. Limousin I strongly advise that you look into how your staff treats your patients because this is not the FIRST REVIEW that states your STAFF is VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL. BTW I wanted to put NO STARS for my review but it wouldn't let me submit my request.

December 30th, 2015
bad experience
I had a bad experience with dr Limousine during the delivery of my first baby, I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT HE WAS TEXTING DURING I WAS IN LABOR, my son wasn't breathing, got a respiratory infection, the clavicle was broken, received therapy because he wasn't moving the neck and one arm.Unfortunately, and for their convenience is not allowed to record any of this, so, things happens, and there is no evidence.

October 21st, 2015
Horrible Receptionist
Doctor Limousin is very charismatic and at the same time professional and knowledgeable. His office staff can't be worse. Those ladies are rude, they slammed the door at my face, treated me in a rude way and they are not the kind of person to deal with customers. Please doctor change your receptionist!

June 23rd, 2015
THIS IS THE BEST DOCTOR YOU CAN EVER THINK OF! HE'S EXCELLENT! MAKES YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND WHEN IT COMES TO DELIVERING YOUR BABY HE IS GREAT HELP. THANKS TO HIM I HAD A NATURAL BIRTH. I WAS 2 DAYS IN LABOR. IF IT WOULD OF BEEN UP TO ANOTHER DOCTOR HE WOULD OF DONE A C-SECTION JUST TO CHARGE MORE. BUT HE WAS ACTUALLY VERY PATIENT AND HE ANSWERS ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AS WELL. NOW WHEN IT COMES TO HIS STAFF THEY ARE HORRIBLE, VERY RUDE, ALWAYS IN A BAD MOOD NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. THE ONLY REASON WHY I DIDN'T CHANGE DOCTORS WAS BECAUSE HE IS 100% AND HE MATTERS MORE TO ME THAN THE STAFF. HE NEEDS TO FIRE LINN AND THE OTHER NURSE THAT TAKES YOUR VITALS & CINDY SHE CAN BE MEAN BUT SHE IS HONESTLY THE NICEST ONE. SUPER UNPROFESSIONAL.

March 17th, 2015
amazing doctor!
I promised id leave a review after i had my c section done lol. Dr limosine did awesome! Everytim i was concerned he stayed so positive! He made everything worry free and because of that i only trusted him delivering my baby. He did an amazing job. Always had a sense of humor making me feel so comfortable! He knows his stuff. All in all i will never go to anyne but dr limosine!

December 31st, 2014
This doctor ain't help me to delivering baby with induced at 39 week and I would not come back there again

August 20th, 2013
Love him!
He made all my pregnancies very easy, stress-free, and happy labors. Love him and have referred all my friends/family

August 9th, 2013
Best OB/GYN in Miami :)
Dr. Limousin, Pierre-Richard MD is such a great doctor. I had my baby with him and my experience was wonderful throughout my pregnancy and labor & delivery. His staff is great and friendly always there to help if you have any questions or concerns (Lynn and Cindy) The staff and Dr. Limousin are a God sent.

August 2nd, 2013
a great dr!!!!
I have been w this dr for over 4 yrs my first pregnancy was with a dr that clearly didnt care about his patient. So this time around i am extremely happy i have Dr.Limousin. He is very mice and trrats his patients with extreme respect... As for his staff they are also very nice it takes alot ro handle pregnant annoying women all day.. sorry but it is what it is. I can speak being pregnant myself. I strongly recommend Dr. limousin.

May 13th, 2013
Be careful!
If you deside to keep seen Dr. Limousin be careful. He is a nice person but not as a Dr. to me. The staff is very careless, rude and they are lacking on hostitality and empathy and always talking about God. They don't even treat others they way they would like to be treated. I lost my first baby with them, but weeks before I knew things where not ok. I called them and they were rude to me and told me that i was me being paranoid. Went to my next visit, baby was dead. I was 13 weeks. Second time same experience! I stay with him thinking that they knew my previous lost, now they will take care of my baby and me... but no. I had to do my own appointment for the D&C cuz the office never did it and I spend 3 weeks asking them for it. He didn't even do a test on the fetus to find out what was wrong. And after that experience I haven't being able to have sexual intercourse without pain. I know not everyone's experience is the same but, always follow your early mother instinct.