Dr. Pierre-Yves Chevray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pierre-Yves Chevray?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Pierre-Yves Chevray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016

Hall of Fame

Rating Dr Chevray by clicking on stars does not reveal the excellence of this man! I recently completed my treatment for breast cancer. Dr. Chevray did my reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy. He performed a DIEP flap for my reconstruction. The results are AMAZING! He should be in the reconstruction Hall of Fame. He gave me back much more than cancer took from me. Not only is he an amazing surgeon, but his bedside manner is awesome too. He is sweet and caring and NEVER appeared rushed when he was with me. He communicated to me in a manner that I could understand and has a heart of gold. His nurse Carol runs a tight ship too! I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for an appointment, and she always made me feel special. I would highly recommend Dr. Chevray, he is by far the best!

January 7th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

At the worst time of your life you need the best surgeon. I highly recommend Dr Pierre Chevray who did my reconstruction after a double mastectomy & chemo for breast cancer. I felt comfortable-Dr Chevray answered every question. After the double mastectomy, he inserted expanders. I then learned I needed chemo because of cancer in my lymph nodes. The chemo caused a serious infection in my expander but Dr Chevray treated & healed it -very hard to do- & did my final surgery. My breasts look great!

December 6th, 2015

Dr Chevray performed immediate breast reconstruction following my bilateral mastectomy. His kind, attentive bedside manner coupled with his expertise ensured that this process was made as easy as possible for me. His nurse, Carol, is a delight to work with also. I am very happy with my result- I could not ask for better.

December 4th, 2015

I am very satisfied with the work Dr Chevray on the re- construction of my breast after cancer. Him and his staff were very compassionate and respectful and made me feel comfortable. May God bless Dr Chevray and his nurse Carol for all they did for me.

November 17th, 2015

Breast reconstruction

Dr. Chevray and nurse Carol was just great. Dr. Chevray is very professional, polite, and knows his job well. He is very patient and explains his procedures thoroughly.I'm very happy I was able to choose Dr. Chevray and have recomended him to others. Carol is the best nurse. She was very helpful and made me feel at ease. I really appreciate her. Thumbs up to them both. Thanks Dr. Chevray and Carol.

November 12th, 2015

Great surgeon for both breast reconstruction and cosmetic surgeries

Dr. Chevray has a reputation for being one of the best breast reconstruction surgeons, but he is also a great cosmetic surgeon. I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck and I am extremely happy with both results. In addition, Dr. Chevray and his nurse, Carol, are both not only knowledgeable but also compassionate, and were available to answer many questions I had. Highly recommended!!

November 9th, 2015

Great experienced doctor, very professional and deeply cares about his patients. Highly recommended.

January 12th, 2015

Breast augmentation

Dr. Chevray and his nurse Carol are just great. I did my research before surgery and was extremely happy with my breast augmentation ( and liposuction ) results. He is very knowledgable and thorough; moreover, they both made me feel comfortable and safe. I would highly recommend him for plastic surgery.

February 14th, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Chevray and his nurse, Carol Ross from my first appointment. I was able to see him right away, and I cannot remember one time when they kept me sitting in the waiting room. That showed me that they were sensitive to my circumstances and valued my time. Dr. Chevray takes his work seriously, he is very to the point and thorough with no nonsense and I feel the work he did on me was superior. He told me how it was going to work, straight up and that's how it was. I would definitely recommend Dr. Chevray and his staff to anyone considering any type of reconstructive surgery.

December 8th, 2013

Best Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon!

Dr. Chevray spent time with me discussing ALL of my treatment options and treatments after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. His staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and answer any questions I had along the way. Best of all, I have breasts that look natural! And I had complete double mastectomy and they could not save my nipples. I have to admit, I like my new breasts better than the old ones! If you have the option, please see Dr. Chevray! He is truly the best in the world!!

August 9th, 2013

Best

Dr. Chevray and staff are amazing! I couldn't of picked a better surgeon. He will give you real expectations and his staff are always there to help.I I think that my doctor is the Best!! First, I am so thirlled with my results - (full tummy tuck )only 4 weeks post op - low, thin scar, and my tummy is super flat and look great!I was so comfortable throughout the whole process. I've had no complications and my recovery has been very smooth and everything is great ! I would highly recommend Dr. Chevray .

May 22nd, 2012

Great Doctor!!!!!

He is very good, I felt very confidnet of his skills and I would recomend him any time you need a surgery.